· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Adjusts functional parts of equipment by using hand tools, measuring devices, levels, and straight edges.
· Ability to maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Proven mechanical / electrical aptitude as tested with Herbruck’s approved test through training department
· Able to work around moving machinery comfortably.
· Working in a farm environment with various conditions.
· Does not own or maintain routine contact with swine or birds.