This position will assist with the scheduling and logistics of all customer orders and shipments in the Midwest region.
· Coordinate all aspects inbound and outbound freight from our shipping locations in Saranac to our customer locations throughout the midwestern states.
· Dispatch drivers according to scheduled deliveries.
· Work and coordinate with assetbase freight brokers.
· Analyze customer deliveries and develop freight hauling routes accordingly.
· Work with Distribution Manager on feasibility and development of backhauling freight.
· Ensure compliance with all DOT rules and regulations for freight hauling and driver readiness.
· Ability to monitor and analyze PeopleNet database on driver hours, stops, delivery times, etc.