Landscape Design Services is seeking a Bilingual, Part-Time Human Resources Assistant:
Are you the type of person that likes to be up early and get a jump on your day, but doesn’t want to work all day/every day? If so, we are looking for a detailed professional to join our team as our new part-time Human Resources Assistant. In this role, you will be the face of HR for our front-line team members allowing you to create long standing relationships and provide support to our employees. This position will provide an opportunity for you to flex any Spanish language skills you may have as our workforce is comprised of both Spanish and English-speaking employees. Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am-12:00pm – working an average of 25 hours per week.
Landscape Design Services was founded in 1968 at the same location it remains today, between Holland and Grand Haven. Since then, the business has grown to become the largest full-service landscape company in West Michigan with nearly 200 team members. Our growth has been fueled by the one-on-one long-term relationships our designers and service staff have developed with our clients. Our team and service are our strength.
We are looking to add to our strength with a new part-time Human Resources Assistant that will:
- Be eligible for benefits– paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, employee discounts and more!
- Provide recruitment support for?direct hire?positions including posting job advertisements, scheduling interviews, extending offer letters, and processing pre-employment screenings
- Coordinate and facilitate return from lay-offs, new employee onboarding/orientation, and off-boarding, ensuring all employment paperwork is completed accurately and timely
- Support benefits administration including employee communications, enrollment, invoice verification, qualifying event changes, and COBRA administration
- Communicate Employee Handbook policies and other HR related items and serve as point of contact for day to day employee policy questions
We believe a successful Human Resources Assistant will come equipped with the following:
- Strong attention to details – required
- Effective communication – someone who is professional, yet approachable, calm, and respectful of confidential information – required
- Desire and ability to work successfully in both collaborative and independent environments – required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) – required
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent Human Resources related experience – strongly preferred
- Fluent Spanish language skills – preferred
If you are interested in joining our team as our part-time Human Resources Assistant, please submit a resume to apply. Competitive wages and benefits offered. Applications will be immediately and confidentially considered. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.landscapeds.com We look forward to connecting with you soon!