* High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
* Minimum of 3 years leadership experience, or four years of Arconic experience.
* Successfully pass the standardized Supervisor Testing.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
* This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
* Experience supervising in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience with TPM, Synchronous Mfg, and Kaizen Concepts.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, have good team building skills, excellent people skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, technically oriented.