Production Associate - 068936
Production Associates - Milan, MI
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your knowledge and expertise to not only better your life, but your community as a whole. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your skills and ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Start your career as a Production Associate at our Milan, MI facility.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Safely operating machines to produce corrugated sheets according to product and customer specifications
* Setting up and performing basic preventative maintenance on machines
* Working as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals
* Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards
* Cleaning work area throughout assigned shifts to ensure an orderly and safe environment
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity