REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required—Technical Degree in engineering or related area.
- Minimum experience required—2 or more years of construction and building materials related experience.
- Special skills required—Ability to read blueprints and other technical materials. Ability to interpret building plans in diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables. Ability to operate networked computer systems and specialized software application programs and to instruct others in effective use of application software. Must have excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Special Knowledge required—Understanding of measurements and basic math principles.
- Physical demands include sitting for extended periods of time, standing and walking, bending or stooping, lifting up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.