Employment: Full Time / Non-Exempt, 3:00pm–12:15pm M-Th, 3:00pm–7:00pm F
- Checks orders for all components of a quality order.
- Assists scheduler in scheduling process.
- Maintains ink, solvent and coating inventories.
- Assists pressmen with wash-ups and other assigned duties and provides the pressroom with complete job cart set-ups.
- Maintains pre-press area files (plates and color standards).
- Maintains rotary tooling inventory and prevents damage and deterioration.
- Produces plates as needed.
- Performs anilox cleaning and maintains equipment.
- Monitors and orders needed supplies, and prepares and cleans hot melt units.
- Mixes ink and varnishes per PMS book or other prescribed formulas.
- Performs housekeeping as necessary.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of relevant ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, and AIB policies, procedures and work instructions.