Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in a variety of chemicals, machines or processes
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
- Safety Awareness – Demonstrates use of safe and proper work methods and follows established safety procedures. Reports and corrects working conditions that may increase risk factors for injury.
- Good Manufacturing Practices/Food Safety – Demonstrates Good Manufacturing Practices and proper Food Safety procedures when performing daily job functions. Correctly wears required Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E) in designated areas. Recognizes areas for GMP and Food Safety procedure improvements and follows through with implementation.
- Analyzes work orders to estimate worker hours and create processing schedules that meet both internal and external needs.
- Interprets specifications and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Inspects and measures work products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, and assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and productivity records.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Other duties as assigned.