This person is a mid-level Robotics Programmer developing motion and start-up programs.
• Ability to troubleshoot minor robot faults.
• Able to configure and troubleshoot robot perpherial devices.
• Ability to archive all backup program and recover accordingly.
• Point-to-point programming to cycle times.
• Upload and download of robot software.
• Perform start-up and debug robot failures.
• Attend occasional meetings on job status.
• Follow tooling to customer facility for final installation.
• Document all changes on customer required log forms.
• Ability to assign tasks to other programmers as necessary.
• Perform other tasks as requested or necessary by customer.
• Interpretation and implementation of customer standards.
• Follow all customer and plant safety protocols.
• Turn in proper customer and GABLETEK paperwork required for billing as required.