- Interest in building community around the arts and humanities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and guest relation skills
- Possess an energetic and engaging personality
- Excellent organization skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, social media, website and database management (Little Green Light) knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to handle donor interest and personal information in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Ability to set and meet realistic goals, establish work priorities, organize people and materials to reach goals, handle pressure, evaluate and report results
- Some travel may be required (typically within 60 mile radius)
Education and/or Experience (Preferred):
BA degree, with a minimum of four years of relevant experience in fund development. Proficient writing skills are mandatory. Must be able to work collaboratively, have high ethical standards, and be comfortable using technology to support fundraising and communication/marketing efforts.