Project Manager - 11554
Dematic is looking for a Project Manager to support their after market business. The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects for the automated material handling scopes within Dematic. This individual will coordinate project teams to deliver within scope, on time, and within budget, and anticipating and resolves problems in project specifications and deliverables, including scheduling, and installation.
* Oversees various projects of significant magnitude in terms of complexity, cost, time-constraints, internal and external staffing, and equipment including software and hardware
* Provides direction to project team including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks and technical functions
* Manages a project within the triple constraints of scope, schedule, and budget
* Identifies and manages project risks with actionable mitigation strategies
* Analyzes project profitability forecasts appropriate monthly costs for revenue recognition, and ensures timely and accurate invoicing
* Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to specific projects.
* Provide Project Management Practices and Solution Development Leadership to the Pre-Sales efforts in accordance with pre-sales processes
* Must have knowledge of the constraints and methods for defining and demonstrating equipment, subsystem, and system performance criteria.
* Ability to develop detailed project schedules inclusive of all in-scope engineering, installation, and integration schedule activities as well as explicit and implicate out-of-scope milestones by others (i.e. owners and general contractors) impacting project executio
Applies base principles of systems engineering in the project execution efforts and in pre-sales solution development efforts which includes:
* Develop and validate the customer’s business case.
* Evaluates system function and performance
* Architect the solution in a collaborative manner.
* Develops proposal, estimate, high level schedule
* Conducts customer contact.
* Visits work sites and perform evaluation for proposal development
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity