- Provides technical leadership and assumes accountability for successful development and implementation of complex technical cloud solutions.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decision on in-built vs custom build solutions.
- Continuously expand your Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality
- Contribute to and define development standards and best practices
Education - Bachelor's Degree
Experience - 5 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in related field
Education - Master's Degree
- 8 years of software development and four years of Salesforce application development, integration, customization, enhancement and support
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Demonstrated experience working in medium to large scale Salesforce implementations (Service, Sales and Marketing)
- Web frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, and similar)
- Data management (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
- Web services (REST, SOAP)
- JUnit testing
- Automation testing
- Continuous integration and delivery (Atlassian - JIRA, Bamboo, Stash)
- Self-motivated and creative
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agile Methodologies
- Salesforce Developer Certification (current)