Machine Maintenance Technician Job Summary
Are you detail oriented, mechanically inclined, and enjoy troubleshooting and repairing machinery? If this sounds like you, keep reading! Our client engineers and builds components for global manufacturers and is seeking a Machine Maintenance Technician with these attributes to join its team. In this role you would be responsible for safely performing preventative, scheduled, and unscheduled repairs on machinery and mechanical equipment/structures for production and manufacturing processes.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization with excellent benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances are available after 90 days of employment, and medical insurance is not only low-deductible but low cost. The company also offers paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, an EAP, and both a traditional 401(k) and a Roth plan for retirement options.
Machine Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Schedule and manage preventative maintenance processes
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Disassemble equipment for maintenance
- Inspect mechanical components to identify problems.
- Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear
- Read technical information needed to perform maintenance or repairs
Machine Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- 2+ years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment required; college coursework in manufacturing technology, industrial technology or a related field a plus
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic aspects of maintenance
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time direct hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm with overtime and on-call hours as needed
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00/HR based on experience
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device.