_Job Posting Title:_ Talent Acquisition Partner
_Workday Job Description:_
Talent Acquisition Partner (1st Shift)
Great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
- We offer Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 403B
- We are partof Trinity Health the nation's second-largest Catholic Health System.
- We provide compassionate care, award-winning expertise, and the latest technology
That Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for executing recruitment activities from sourcing to offer for entry to middle level management and individual contributor positions. Collaborates with HR Business Partners and hiring managers for assigned divisions to address Talent Acquisition needs. Provides consultative services including workforce planning, establishing service level agreements, and regular reporting and developing sourcing strategies as needed. Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse top talent. Sources (up to 25%), assesses and selects qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, which includes networking and cultivating a talent pipeline in a creative and effective manner.
What the Talent Acquisition Partner will do:
- Maintains and fosters excellent relations with hiring managers
- Provides a highly professional and excellent candidate experience.
- Attract and identify candidates to fill positions
- Managing the interview process; conducting interviews
- Guiding newly hired colleagues through the onboarding process,
- Coordinating Relocation services
What the Talent Acquisition Partner will need:
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of talent acquisition, human resources, employment laws and regulations as normally obtained through a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field with three (3) years of related talent acquisition experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience recruiting and sourcing in a 3rd party agency environment within the healthcare sector is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a broad understanding and awareness of Talent Acquisition processes and best practices to support organizational hiring needs.
- Must be able to travel to various Trinity sites or recruiting events as needed (15% to 20% of the time).
- One year of general recruiting experience, or one year of healthcare recruiting experience.
Job Number: 00190959
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Organization Name: Mercy Health
Facility: MHWMI - Main Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift