Basic Qualifications :
* BS Degree from an accredited institution from an accredited institution.
* Previous internship, co-op experience, or previous work experience in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
* This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
* BS degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Technology
* Experience in Kaizen, continuous improvement and formal problem solving
* Excellent analytical skills, verbal & written communication skills (such as Standard Operating Procedure development)
* Experience in welding technology
* Experience with Vacuum Arc Melting or other alloying furnaces
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Experience with CAD (2D and/or 3D)
* Ability to perform and analyze time studies to develop standardized work and set labor standards
* Ability to create capacity analysis tools that capture machine cycle times, workloads and OEE
* Experience in the implementation of improved manufacturing processes, such as new and better equipment (including defining scope of work, technology research, quote procurement from vendors, budget setting, equipment installation and start-up, project management of improvement projects)
* Experience in defining and implementing cell layout, plant layout and ergonomically designed work stations
* Experience in export control regulations (commercial and/or military shipments across international borders)
* Utilization of observation skills to drive NVA (Non-Value Add) waste elimination, reduced operation cycle times and product flow analysis
* Ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to the manufacturing areas through the use of cross-functional teams