Russells Technical Products, a world-class supplier of environmental simulation chambers, helps great companies make better and safer products. We’ve been a leading supplier to Fortune 500 companies in many industries including defense, aerospace, alternative energy, pharmaceutical and many others for over 50 years. Our systems are built to simulate nearly any extreme condition that a customer may present to our engineering team.
We highly value our team members, are committed to their growth and development, as well as committed to preserving our customers’ trust by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
Our growing company is looking to add team members who have a “can do” attitude, are committed to excellence, and share the values we demonstrate in our work – integrity, humility and trust. Join us, a community committed to excellence and teamwork, for a great career experience.
We are currently searching for candidates for a qualified Shipper/Receiver for 1st shift with the following responsibilities.
- Coordinate the operation of the Shipping/Receiving Department in the absence of the Department Lead.
- Enter package data for UPS/FedEx shipments.
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Receive incoming material and parts shipments (verify incoming shipments, inspect for contents and damage, and log received items into computer).
- Detail interior and exterior of products in preparation for shipping.
- Place labels/logos on product.
- Inspects finished products for conformance to prints, final finish quality, cleanliness, and presence of required accessory items to ensure that all orders are completed properly.
- Design and build skids/crates.
- Package and band finished products and parts for shipment.
- Load finished products onto trucks for shipment to purchaser.
- One year of related experience in shipping and receiving.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and other software to generate shipping paperwork, log items received, create mailing labels, etc.
- Ability to use basic math and measuring skills.
- Experience using basic hand and power tools.
Federal contractor/EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace