Russells Technical Products, a world-class builder of environmental simulation chambers, helps great companies make better and safer products. We’ve been a leading supplier to Fortune 500 companies in many industries including defense, aerospace, alternative energy, pharmaceutical and many others for over 50 years. Our systems are built to simulate nearly any extreme condition that a customer may present to our engineering team.
We highly value our team members, are committed to their growth and development, as well as committed to preserving our customers’ trust by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
Our growing company is looking to add team members who have a “can do” attitude, are committed to excellence, and share the values we demonstrate in our work – integrity, humility and trust. Join us, a community committed to excellence and teamwork, for a great career experience.
We are looking for candidates for a Refrigeration Assembler opening in our Custom Products division.
- Performs work as directed by Lead Person – Refrigeration/Custom Products.
- Performs manufacturing equipment and tool set-ups and adjustments necessary to assemble product refrigeration systems per schematics.
- Assembles refrigeration materials and parts to produce functional refrigeration systems per manufacturing schematic prints, parts lists, and in accordance with quality requirements of the department.
- Ability to perform installation of ports, piping, coils, distributors, and valve panels.
- Knowledge/ability to solder and check for leaks in refrigeration systems.
- Inspects refrigeration systems produced for conformity to manufacturing schematic prints.
- Maintains department work area in a safe and orderly manner in accordance with company safety standards.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions.
- Previous knowledge or work experience with refrigeration/HVAC systems.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous experience as a Refrigeration Assembler in a similar industry.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Federal Contractor/EEO/AA Drug Free Workplace