Fisher Dynamics is seeking a Material Handler/ Hi-Lo Driver to support our 2nd shift operation in Troy, MI.
- Load and unload steel at press and move part bins and material to and from presses and weld cells using a hi-lo and pallet jack
- Ensure containers are properly labeled
- Place finished product in proper storage location
- Perform basic housekeeping to keep area clean and safe
- Various other duties as required by the department
High School diploma or equivalent.
One to Two years material handling experience
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001
- Prioritization skills sufficient to keep the shop floor running
- Communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels of employees
- Computer literacy skills include the ability to perform basic data entry and to operate visual ‘touch screen’ display panels
- Math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required
- Ability to work effectively with people
Safety glasses are required. Other safety equipment required on an as needed basis.
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment.
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment. Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant. The ability to lift 40 pounds is required. The work requires regular standing, moving about, and involves a variety of physical activities.