Focuses on overall monitoring of financial risk to company. Collects payments from customers for invoices issued per agreed upon payment terms. Assists and troubleshoots in resolving issues that result in delays in processing payments. Provides guidance and mentoring to Credit Analysts. Prepares various reporting requirements and handles special projects for Credit Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Analyzes financial statements, credit references, and 3rd party credit reports to approve credit accounts for new customers or increases in credit limits for existing customers.
* Assesses credit worthiness by interpreting customer's financial information and account history.
* Reviews status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action by contacting accounts according to due date and dollar value of delinquent invoices.
* Provides continued training to Credit Analysts.
* Manages reporting and conversion of pre-buy orders from quote to invoice.
* Prepares various reporting requirements issued by Credit Manager.
* Handles special projects as needed by Credit Manager.
* Communicates regularly with sales and sales support regarding customer account status.
* Performs daily collection calls to maintain proper account balances.
* Completes customer forms as requested including providing signed W-9.
* Reviews credit card orders for new customers and manages with sales support team.
* Processes credits for customer accounts after thorough research.
* Maintains accurate records, completes research, communicates, and resolves issues regarding status of collections on accounts.
* Minimizes losses by referring uncollectible accounts to Credit Manager.
* Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
* Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
* Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
While this job has no direct supervisory responsibilities, provides guidance and direction to Credit Analysts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
* 5 years experience in:
- Commercial credit especially with experience in high dollar exposure environment.
- Commercial credit decision-making including financial statement analysis skills.
- Commercial collections with track record in customer satisfaction.
* Experience in a supervisory role.
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience .
Other Skills and Abilities
* Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to follow through with tasks/projects/troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
* Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
* Strong communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities.
* Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
* Detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.