Evoqua Water Technologies is seeking an Industrial Painter/Sand Blaster to join the team at our custom machine building facility in Holland, MI. This position is open to either 2nd or 3rd shift, which operates on a 4 -day work week. Responsibilities include the ability to formulate, test, mix and apply liquid coatings to meet specifications. Evoqua offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off within first year of employment, and a safe and family-oriented work environment. Plus, the eligibility for a sign-on bonus!
* Prep and sandblast, and apply protective and/or decorative paint finishes to prepared surfaces on a variety of products to meet specifications.
* Mix and prepare paint using proper techniques for maximum coverage and minimum waste, and troubleshoot and diagnose paint problems as necessary
* Maintain equipment and area in a clean and safe condition.
* Complete and submit shop work orders, rework, and miscellaneous sheets to update individual utilization reports to ensure hours worked equals hours paid.
* Make suggested changes on shop work orders (process times, errors on BOM's, routings, prints, other discrepancies to review with supervisor).
* Assist in loading and unloading of paint booth.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency along with perfectionist eye for a quality finish.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.