Lorin Industries is a leading West Michigan Manufacturing Company who has an opportunity for a positive professional who believes in providing the highest quality of service to join our Hourly Maintenance Team as a Maintenance Mechanic working on our off shift.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the effective installation and repair of machinery.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Plumbing/pipe fitting
- Pump/motor installation, removal, and repair
- Basic electrical
- Operation of lathe, mill, drill press, and common hand tools
- Ability to trouble shoot, analyze, and repair operation's equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance as required
- Be a self starter and be able to work independently
- Work in a safe manner and abide by all safety rules and policies
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Have at least 2 years' maintenance experience.
- Lorin offers a competitive hourly rate and benefit package that includes:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- 401(k) with a company match
- Education Reimbursement program
To learn more about working at Lorin Industries please visit our website at www.lorin.com
LORIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER