Protocon RM is seeking Ready Mixer Drivers to work at our Washington, MI location. The Ready Mixer Driver transports ready-mix concrete from batch plants to customer job site and discharge concrete in areas designated by customer.
Protocon RM provides concrete products for residential, DIY, industrial, municipal or commercial applications. Our wide array of Ready-Mix concrete products and services come from our National Ready-Mix Association certified plants supported by a team that provides a variety of other solutions for our customers.
The Mixer Driver will:
- Comply with all safety regulations, policies and record keeping
- Load/unload concrete in designated areas
- Communicate with customer in work areas to allow safe movement and access
- Lifting, carrying, cleaning, and attaching chutes
- Perform daily machine inspection and fueling; as well as ensures cleanliness
- Meet customer service expectations
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of a CDL-B license and air brakes endorsement
- Ability to Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, climb or crawl under or on top of equipment multiple times per day
- Ability to read a map and follow directions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Mixer Truck Experience a plus
- Competitive pay
- Home Daily
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to pass DOT Physical, Drug Screen and Background Check!
- Have a clean driving record
- Be able to work a flexible work schedule with overtime including weekend hours
Job Type: Full-time