Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This position will be the primary liaison for Perrigo and its Material or External Manufacturing Suppliers for Perrigo’s sites. The Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) will work closely with our suppliers to ensure customer service, quality and supply chain standards are met for their assigned category through understanding of domestic and international logistics, shipment tracking etc. This position is responsible for coordinating procurement activities for required materials and execution of tactical procurement processes while complying with global procurement policies and procedures, and participating with global sourcing teams. A significant part of the Associate SRM position may require day-to-day activities that support material flow to the plants (MRP review, Purchase Order management, etc.).
This position will require compliance with the Global Procurement RACI that outlines requirements regarding interaction with the global supply base (e.g., negotiation, communication, etc.).
- Bachelor degree is preferred. Major in business, supply chain, materials management, or a related field are preferred.
- 1- 3 years of procurement/Perrigo experience in the Pharma, Food, or Medical Device industry is also preferred.
- Problem solving skills, sound decision making skills, and demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as on a team, and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment are critical to the position’s success.
- The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of Good Distribution Practices and possess strong PC skills (word-processing, spreadsheet); SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven ability to represent Perrigo in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, handle interruptions, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously to successfully meet daily goals is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.