MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America, Asia and Europe, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair.
This position works closely with the Shift Supervisor and will perform general labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, moving materials and other assigned tasks assigned by the supervisor. This is an entry level position with an opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
This position sits in Warren, MI and will report to the Shift Supervisor.
- Provide general assistance around the shop, including administrative and technical tasks
- Knowledge of hand and power tools, cleaning, lifting, sawing, grinding, and able to use electric pallet jacks and forklifts
- Participates in day-to-day running of the shop floor
- Ability to use computers and other office equipment
- Ensures adherence to applicable MB Aerospace internal, federal, state and local laws and regulations related to compliance and takes responsibility to ensure ongoing conformity with such rules and regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 0-1 year of experience in a manufacturing/shop environment
- Some computer experience in MS Office is desirable;
- Ability to drive a hi-lo; ability to obtain certification
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Ability to use and read micrometers, calipers, dial indicators
- Ability to handle the demands of working under deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, friendly, reliable, and use good judgment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other employees in a close working environment
- Excellent attendance history
- Must have a valid US Passport
MB Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MB Aerospace is a subcontractor to the United States Government and provides defense services involving technical date and products governed by the Arms Export Control Act and the International Administration Regulations (ITAR), 22 C.F.R. parts 120-120 and the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), 15 C.F.R parts 730-774 (“Export Laws”). All candidates are subject to review and governance under such Export Laws and any offer of employment may be subject to additional considerations and/or conditions.
MB Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other protected class. MB Aerospace is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us.
**NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS**