POSITION: Training Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Corporate Human Resources Director
This position is responsible for the development, implementation, coordination, evaluation and improvements of Hutchinson Antivibration Systems’ training program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop with subject experts, training materials for the manufanturing plant and other sujects as needed.
- Coordinate orientation of new employees (hourly and salary) with the HR department and their hiring managers.
- Maintain training records for all hourly and salary employees.
- Develop new training from industry best practices and develop a process for evaluations.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs.
- Must actively support our Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, immediately report all dangerous situations and correct them when able to do so safely, participate in all required Safety Training, meetings, inspections and use all required PPE.
- Perform other duties as requested.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Some qualifications may be waived by management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with all departments, and other plant and office personnel.
EDUCATION &/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3-5 years experience in a training department or developing training materials in a manufacturing setting.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, good writing and administrative skills, including basic computer skills (word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, etc.).
Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to assess reasonableness of the analysis performed.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must occationally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
There may be occasions where the employee will have tasks to perform in a Manufacturing environment, where Personal Protective Equipment such as Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses and Safety Shoes are required.
Employee Acknowledgement of Job Description:
Employee Name (printed) Employee Signature Date
Manager’s Name (printed) Manager’s Signature Date
Job Type: Full-time
- training development: 2 years (Required)
- manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education