ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain equipment, tools and area in an orderly and clean manner.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment.
- Must wear seat belt and orange vest when driving a Hi Lo.
- Operates hi lo in a safe manner.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain safe work area.
- Reports all potentially unsafe conditions.
- Follows work instructions
- Operates the sandblasting machine to clean molds
- Documents the molds cleaned
- Removes and replaces molds in rep.
- Knowledge and practice of all applicable Hutchinson’s Health, Safety, and Environmental policies, procedures and requirements.
- Since it is impossible to foresee every situation in production needs, you may be assigned responsibilities outside the scope of the job description to meet production needs.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must have good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with other mold change, supervisors and personnel from other company departments. Attention to detail, accuracy, completion of scheduled tasks. The employee must have a good mechanical aptitude, and be able to work independently with little or no direct supervision. Must be able to operate equipment correctly and efficiently in a manufacturing environmentMust have the ability to work sporadic overtime, weekends and off shifts when required.
EDUCATION &/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent; or three to six months of related experience and / or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic math and problem solving skills required for completion of paperwork and reporting.
Operatate a Hand Held Scanner to peform accurate RF Scanning.
The employee must have the ability to define problems, draw valid conclusions, and determine a proper course of action. The employee must be able to implement necessary solutions under the direction of the Plant Scheduler or designee.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Hilo (fork truck) operator’s license. Valid Driver's license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to; walk; bend; use hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; and regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, to climb, and to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will work predominately in a manufacturing environment where the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) will be required including: safety glasses, steel toed shoes, hearing protection, sleeves and gloves. The employee may also be required to use other (PPE) upon assigned work tasks. An orange safety vest is required when operating a Hilo.