NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Northern Dry Bulk is a local family- owned trucking company looking for an Experienced Professional Driver.
Rate is 21.00/hr to start
Come to work for a family owned local firm and get treated with the respect you deserve. We just started our 25th year - and our success is due to our great employees.
About the role:
The loads originate at our rail terminal or warehouse in Grand Rapids. Most deliver in the West Michigan Area. Some loads are overnight, but we will not send you out two nights in a row. We assign trucks to drivers - so you will be in the same vehicle every day. We have a well maintained fleet and we take pride in our equipment.
This is no touch freight and is not HazMat. We transport plastic pellets to local manufacturers.
Average 1-2 nights on the road per week.
Some Saturdays – we rotate on call weekends and you will know weeks in advance when it will be your weekend to be on call. If we have a load to haul, and its your weekend to be on call, you will be expected to haul the load.
More information on our company at: www.northerndrybulk.com
Our next team member will have these qualities and abilities:
We require a minimum of 2 years driving experience and a clean driving record. Your CDL Class A and Med Card must be current.
Safety First Mentality:
We do not take shortcuts. We have a safety record to be proud of and our newest member of our team will consider working safely to be second nature. We take care of our drivers and our equipment.
Rappor with our customers:
This position will deal directly with customers, so good communication skills, good grooming habits and a positive attitude are a must.
Reliability and Accountability – We need someone reliable and who shows up on time every scheduled day and is ready and eager to work - has a heart for accountability to the business and a vested interest in growing together with us. We want you to succeed and grow.
What we offer:
- Starting pay is $21.00 / hr, with overtime ($31.50) at 40 hours.
- Pay day is every other Friday and we use direct deposit into your account. You get paid for all of your hours including: fuel, detention, pre & post trip, loading & unloading, etc.
- We have monthly cell phone reimbursement
- $55 per diem when you are out overnight.
- Health insurance for the driver costs $100 per month which includes dental and vision. Family insurance is available for an additional cost
- We have a company matching retirement program (4%). Both insurance and retirement are available after 60 days of employment
CANDIDATE MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS A DOT DRUG SCREEN AND CONSENT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Dry Bulk is an Equal Opportunity Employer