Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Associate Human Resources Manager provides leadership to the assigned operations and corporate areas with the primary goal of partnering with functional leaders to ensure the people strategy supports the business strategy. In addition, the Associate HR Manager develops and administers policies and programs and serves as the liaison between human resources, leaders and employees. This person will support our Holland facilities.
- Partners with client group leadership to establish and execute upon an effective talent strategy that directly supports short and long-term functional business goals
- Advises functional leadership on ways to best manage employee performance, develop talent and drive overall employee engagement and enablement.
- Advocates on behalf of employees and acts as a mediator to resolve issues.
- Provides accurate and timely information to the staff about company programs, policies and procedures. Serves as the primary contact to employees and managers on all Human Resources matters.
- Ensures that company policies are followed consistently and fairly. Conducts internal investigations as appropriate.
- Evaluates trends in employee morale, turnover, disciplinary action or other key indicators, and works with business unit managers to develop, implement and evaluate programs or activities which maintain productivity and morale
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent degree required
- Two to three years of HR or leadership experience required.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to advise management on policies.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and people skills.
- Group presentation and facilitation experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply policies and regulations to a wide variety of situations in the business environment.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations governing the employment relationship.
- Personal computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to support a 24/7 operation by setting priorities and multitasking
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proven HR Business Partner experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.