MMI is gearing up for our Grand Opening of our new Warren Facility, and we need your help! We are looking for reliable, energetic, and positive individuals. We have multiple openings on all shifts. No experience is necessary; our company is willing to train candidates who exhibit a superior work ethic and a willingness to learn.
MMI Engineered Solutions is an established but growing enterprise providing world-class engineering solutions for advanced composites and engineered resins across multiple industries. We engineer innovative ideas for today's complex design and manufacturing issues.
Our Injection Molding Press Operators are responsible for inspection, trimming, some secondary operations, first piece/last piece quality inspections and packaging of molded components. As an Injection Machine Operator with MMI Engineered Solutions, you must have a high level of attention to detail as well as an unwavering commitment to safety.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K Plan with matching
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Attendance Bonus Program
- Advancement within the company
Essential Duties Include:
- Operate machines or assembly equipment to make parts or products.
- Properly maintain all production documentation whether on paper or via the real-time computer system.
- Position inserts, hand loads and workpieces on machines.
- Remove finished products from machines, unless robotically handled.
- Visually inspect 100% of products for surface and dimension defects.
- Complete all secondary operations on parts as noted in the quality book (e.g., Trim, Add Fasteners, etc...)
- Fill in the appropriate information on labels and associated documentation needed on products.
- Packaging of products for shipment.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area following all Environmental Management System guidelines for recycling.
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- A solid work history.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive knowledge of products.
- The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required.
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer