Keyser Manufacturing/ Port City Racing a leader racing components located in Coopersville Michigan. We are looking for a person to setup and operate Okuma, Haas and Mori CNC mills and lathes for low quantity production runs. This a full time, first shift position with Healthcare, Vacation and 401K benefits.
Qualified applicants should be able to
- Set tools, pick up zero points, and run through new and repeat programs.
- The setup person is required to inspect their own work and make adjustments to bring the parts and process in compliance with print and Quality Assurance specifications.
Applicants must be able to
- prove mechanical inclination,
- quality systems knowledge
- use general problem solving skills
First shift 8am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Hourly rate: $16-24 Depending on experience.