Focus Factory Lead - 16641
Evoqua Water Technologies, the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world's water is seeking a talented Assembly Team Lead to join the team at our manufacturing facility in Holland, MI. Evoqua offers 3 weeks of Paid Time Off within first year of employment, and a safe and family-oriented work environment.
Some of our benefits include:
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits which are effective the day you start
Paid holidays and PTO
Up to 6% employer contribution to retirement plan
Either $750 or $1500 contributed by Evoqua towards an HSA, dependent on the elected plan
Shift premium for second and third shift
Secure your career and future by applying today. We look forward to speaking with you!
* Responsible for the Custom assembly zone and staff to ensure active engagement to meet daily customer demand and production schedule.
* The custom assembly team lead provides effective training to the assembly team and ensures safety and quality standards are always maintained.
* The custom assembly team lead will assemble products by using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures and work instructions to correctly assemble custom water equipment assemblies.
* Role Reports problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to production supervisor.
Roles & responsibilities
* Ensures that work materials and kits are present when needed.
* Oversees attendance to ensure regularity and promptness of workers to duty.
* Participates as an active member of the production team and assembles product.
* Possesses strong interpersonal skills to relate with all members of the team
* Works as intermediary departmentally as well as interdepartmentally between workers and management to create healthy communication.
* Insures all custom assemblies are built in accordance with customer specifications and requirements.
* Inputs daily timecards.
* Sustain and drive all lean MFG. and 5S activities.
* Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with production supervisor/manager.
Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.