We offer Full Benefits, Paid Vacation, a great working environment, and opportunities for advancement.
What We Are Seeking:
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to read and comprehend patient medical charts, medical terminology, prescription medications and physician messages.
- Strong computer skills and interpretation of EMR systems a plus
- Willing to train the right individual who is seeking a career change and willing to work hard
- • High School diploma or equivalent required
- • Basic knowledge of medical terminology (willing to train the right individual)
- • Telephone experience a plus
- • Knowledge of and/or experience in a private medical office setting preferred (but not required)
Full-Time Must be available Monday through Friday varying schedule from 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM at our location in Sterling Heights.
In accordance with HIPAA, this position must maintain the confidentiality of the patient in all circumstances as well as company confidentiality. Ensures the confidentiality of data collected and stored is maintained.
Job Type: Full-time