Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager with CPG experience to join our Perrigo Marketing Team in Allegan, MI.
The Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the Marketing Director in setting the strategic direction for the products in their portfolio, developing the marketing plans and corresponding tactics, and working with various cross-functional groups to execute plans.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Must possess working knowledge of CPG Marketing (preferred experience in OTC Industry).
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field is required, with a Master in Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related marketing experience
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- A propensity for analytics coupled with critical thinking skills is also required. IRI or Nielsen experience preferred.
- Strong candidates will be self-motivated, detail orientated, committed to deadlines, and have the ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Experience dealing with customers, partner agencies, and vendors.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- P&L Responsibility: Own product line P&Ls and manage each for growth, identifying opportunities to grow topline while managing costs effectively.
- Develop Annual Marketing Plans: Guide development of new products, execution of media plans, management of promotional efforts, pricing strategy, and partnering with Sales on retail execution.
- Custom and Syndicated Market Research: Manage consumer and marketplace research efforts and mine those sources for insights that guide strategic development and tactical executions.
- New Product Launches: Work with R&D to develop new products, provide operations with launch forecasts, and build out launch deck presentations for Sales sell in and in market execution.
- Customer Meetings: Partner with Sales to assist in the sell in of new products or in the develop annual line review material that delivers against strategic goals while meeting Customer needs.
- Day-to-Day Management: Participate as the commercial lead in various capacities to provide for the effective daily management of the portfolio. This would include activities like managing master product list and claims database, IRI database management, providing forecast inputs, assisting Sales with Customer requests, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.