$250 Signing bonus after 90 days and $500 bonus after one year of service.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team at our locations in Macomb County, MI. You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly. Medical assistants provide direct patient care including obtaining vitals, performing testing such as EKGs, X-Rays, PFTs, venipuncture, administration of injections, splinting, collection of blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens, and performing routine laboratory tests and sample analysis, etc.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Candidates for this position must be CMA/RMA certified
- (2 years) Previous experience in health care administration or other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with EMR/EHR is a must, with Allscripts preferred.
Office environment is very positive, professional and high energy. Typical hours for this medical assistant position are 37-40 per week. Compensation is competitive and based on experience/performance.
Candidate must exhibit exceptional communication and customer service skills and a neat and professional appearance. Candidates must also enjoy being around people, interested in a healthy lifestyle, and have a positive attitude. Perfect position for someone who is looking for a long term career where you will be appreciated for hard work and dedication.