- Sharpen, inspect, and maintain existing production tooling to produce quality stampings that comply with Dennen standards and customer standards.
- Suggest and implement improvements to current tooling.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with production tooling.
- Fabricate production aids (chutes, simple gages, etc) for use on the floor.
- Procurement and inventory control of items needed to maintain/repair dies.
- Safely operate and maintain all equipment used in die shop.
- Keep a clean and safe work environment following 5S standards.
- Report all accidents and injuries
- Work assigned schedule
- Meet Attendance Requirements
- Complete all assigned work (including all necessary paperwork) safely, accurately and on time
- Relay all necessary information to production control and manufacturing departments to insure quality and on time delivery of product
- Understand and have a working knowledge of all job related Quality Objectives, Quality System Policies, Procedures, and Instructions.
Journeymans Card - strongly preferred
5+ Years working with heavy dies or stamping presses or combination or relavant tool and die experience