Account Manager – Grand Rapids
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins’ workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
As an Account Manager you will establish, grow, and maintain relationships with local area high end custom home builders, interior designers, realtors, and architects. You will be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals, while maintaining the utmost integrity and making our customers say, “WOW!”
- Complete a 6 – 9 month, self-driven training course
- Consistently learn high end audio and video products and services, while being able to consult with customers and provide the best solution to fit their needs.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to stay organized with current and future customers while updating our current point of sale system with your sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts at different levels of an organizations to learn and maximize sales from each organization.
- Participate in local events that will grow your business.
- Act as a liaison between Bekins and our business partners to provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide exceptional support verbally, non-verbally, and written to our Electronics Installation department in all facets of the position.
- Continually build fun and memorable shopping and buying experiences for our customers
- Consistently under promise and over deliver
- Communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Experience with prioritization and resolution of problems, identifying the most impactful projects, and facilitating the many steps required with large sales
- Maintain extreme accuracy, spectacular attention to detail and organization.
- Naturally exudes confidence
- A sense of urgency for customers and team members
- A passion for customer service, technology, sales, and being on a winning team
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Time off for major holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.