Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a BI Systems Developer ~ Holland, MI to join our team in Holland MI - HQ.
As a BI Systems Developer ~ Holland, MI, you will:
Impact business strategy daily by providing access to information for various value streams when they need it to make informed and timely decisions. Leverage existing and new BI tools, and will work to create our next generation data warehouse in order to provide expanded services to our internal customers. Engage with internal customers to gather business intelligence requirements, understand their data needs, and understand how they need to interact with the information and the required presentation methods so you can develop the right solution. Document these needs and determine if we have the data available, and what tool will be best to present the required information to meet customer needs. Travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, up to 15% of the time.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer information Systems, Management of Information Systems, or Computer Engineering.
* 2 years of formal education from a technical school, college or certification program in computer science, computer information systems, computer systems engineering
* 2 years experience designing, developing, and maintaining software.
* 4 years of experience designing, developing, and maintaining software.
* In addition to the above, 2 years of experience designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions including ETL processes, Business Objects or SQL, and 1 year of work with business applications(ERP/MRP systems) such as SAP.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Data Visualization experience.
* ETL Skills (Business Objects Data Services, SQL or similar).
* Experience in Advanced Analytics.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Ability to work with various business intelligence reporting tools and ETL/Data Provisioning tools.
* Working knowledge of data modeling and/or predictive or statistical modeling.
* Skills in front-end dashboarding and reporting.
* Ability to program in Python, R or similar languages.
* Ability to work with a customer directly to gather business intelligence requirements.
* Ability to work with various data warehouse technologies (Oracle, SQL, Server, Hana, Ex)
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.