Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect (Web Based) ~ Holland, MI to join our team in Holland MI - HQ.
As a Solution Architect (Web Based) ~ Holland, MI, you will:
Create methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control. Evaluate internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements. Suggest ideas to reduce costs. Organize training to improve employees’ knowledge and skills for future organizational growth. Provide system processing guidance. Determine and implement build versus buy strategies, performance optimization strategies and best practices. Your experience in the following areas will be used:
* Sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, design methodologies across multiple platforms.
* Experience within Microservice-base architecture and containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
* Basic understanding of data modelling.
* Experience with build tools Azure DevOps.
* Knowledge of non-functional areas like performance, scalability studies, human interaction, software ergonomics and security.
* Knowledge of agile software development process.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business.
* 2 years formal education from technical school, college, or certification program in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or Business and two years’ experience developing and maintaining software.
* 4 years’ experience leading technical projects and designing, developing and maintaining software
* 10 years’ experience with web-based architecture designing, developing and maintaining software.
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* ASP.Net MVS/C#
* AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Experience with Mobile Applications.
* 3 years of leadership experience.
* Experience leading cross-functional teams.
* Project Management Certification.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.