Electrical Assembler - Custom Products - 1st shift
Russells Technical Products, a world-class builder of environmental test chambers, helps great companies make better and safer products. We’ve been a leading supplier to Fortune 500 companies in many industries including defense, aerospace, alternative energy, pharmaceutical and many others for over 50 years. Our systems are built to simulate nearly any extreme condition that a customer may present to our engineering team.
We highly value our team members, are committed to their growth and development, as well as committed to preserving our customers’ trust by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
Our growing company is looking to add team members who have a “can do” attitude, are committed to excellence, and share the values we demonstrate in our work – integrity, humility and trust. Join us, a community committed to excellence and teamwork, for a great career experience.
We are currently searching for candidates for Electrical Assembler. The responsiblities of this position include:
- Performs manufacturing equipment and tool set-ups and adjustments necessary to assemble product electrical systems per schematics.
- Assembles electrical materials and parts to produce functional electrical systems per manufacturing schematic prints, parts lists, and in accordance with quality requirements of the department.
- Inspects electrical systems produced for conformity to manufacturing schematic prints and departmental quality requirements.
- Maintains department work area in a safe and orderly manner in accordance with company safety standards.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions.
- Math proficiency.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of and previous work experience with electrical assembly.
- Previous experience as an Electrical Assembler in a similar industry preferred.
- Electrical training and journeyman's license preferred.