Fabiano Brothers is looking for independent, self-motivated people to join our merchandising team in the Saginaw area.
Individuals in this role are responsible for stocking shelves and coolers, moving product from delivery to the sales floor and backstock locations, condensing backstock, building and filling displays, and rotating products. This position pays $16 per hour plus mileage.
Merchandisers' schedules include first, second, and third shifts. Scheduling on evenings, weekends, and some holidays can be expected. Flexible scheduling is available to accommodate school schedules.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with many different types of people
- Pleasant personality, appearance, well-organized and problem-solving skills are needed
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Ability to work up to 35 or more hours
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Must have a reliable vehicle with valid insurance.
- Must have reliable Smartphone to track time worked
- Must be 18 or older and have a high school diploma or GED
Merchandisers are eligible for paid sick days and health insurance. There are opportunities for advancement, Safety & Wellness Incentives, weekly paychecks, and a company-matched 401k.
Fabiano Brothers is a family-owned beer wholesaler with over 135 years of service to the communities in our distribution area. We take pride in providing our customers with sales, delivery, and customer service teams that are efficient, dependable, and responsive to the needs of our customers.