There’s no use crying over spilled popcorn...because our Cleaning Crew at Celebration Cinema has got it covered!
Celebration Cinema is looking for hard working, detail oriented individuals to join our Cleaning Crew. Many position is open to both full or part time positions, on several different shifts. With your attention to detail, and magical cleaning powers, you will help to create a clean and safe space where Story happens!
CURRENT OPEN POSIOTIONS:
- Benton Harbor
- Grand Rapids
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to start between 5:00am- 11:00am
- Take care of daily cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Provide prompt assistance and response to attendance requests
- Ensure theatre auditoriums, lobbies, restrooms and parking lots are clean, safe and well maintained on a daily basis
- Perform seasonal indoor and/or outdoor maintenance tasks when needed- e.g. snow removal
- Maintain inventory of custodial supplies
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Time management and efficiency skills required
- Ability to use commercial cleaning equipment
- Communication skills in order to ensure proper maintenance of facility
- Great work ethic
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 6-8 hours or more, climb stairs, lift up to
- 40lbs, and use commercial cleaning equipment
- A team player who’s willing to go above and beyond for guests and peers
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as required
- Must love people, food, movies, and cleaning!
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid volunteer work
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Long Term Disability – if requirements are met
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO and 401K
- Free Movies and Discounted Concessions!
- A fun, friendly, and encouraging culture in an exciting industry with endless
- popcorn refills!!!