Essential Job Functions include:
- Perform all work functions in adherence to safety, quality and production policies.
- Operate automatic and semi-automatic injection-molding machines.
- Verify product quality, contain and hold product if appropriate.
- Package product per instructions.
- Provide accurate and legible quantity, quality and time reports.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Adhere to Quality alerts as required.
- Additional functions, not specifically outlined in this position description as assigned by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma.
- Previous manufacturing or mechanical experience.
- Demonstrated eye-hand coordination.
- Demonstrated mechanical ability in the use of tools.
- Demonstrated basic math skills.
- Automated equipment operation.
- General computer experience.