Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Project Leader~Holland, MI to join our team in Holland MI - HQ.
As a Project Leader~Holland, MI, you will:
Provide leadership to technology and business projects following Project Management Office (PMO) Processes. Take on large projects ranging in all areas of the company. Communicate project plans and objectives to various groups of people. Work cross-functionally to deliver the best solutions to Haworth and its family of companies.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management OR 8 years’ experience in project management.
* 5 years’ additional experience in business process design and/or project management.
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Project Management Professional certification.
* Microsoft Project experience building project plans.
* Ability to resolve issues and effectively coordinate work of team members.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Previous experience managing information technology projects.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects.
* Strong writing skills.
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.