- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include: preliminary design, and life cycle cost and
- Prepare and interpret cad data blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Perform Mechanical engineering duties surrounding the following; mechanical devices, components,
transportation equipment, materials handling, machine tools, robots, automated manufacturing
- Manage project issues.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering details.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and manufacturing teams.
- Provide on-the-job training to new staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Capable of using electrical, hand, and air powered tools weighing 1-8 lbs each.
- Work area temperature may reach upwards to 90 degrees during summer months.
- Sight to operate machine controls.
- Work Independently along with working in a team.
- Make Decisions.
- Be safety conscious.
- Courteous and helpful to others.
- Maintaining good concentration and attention to detail.
- Use good judgement.
- Troubleshoot -- Analyze and evaluate problems with processes and related equipment.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment, fabrication shop and manufacturing facility.
- Work may require evening and weekend work.
- Working with electricity and harnessed energy.
- Working with moving mechanical parts.
- Observe and comply with all company established rules and safety practices.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must wear all required personal protective equipment in designated areas.
- Care necessary to avoid placing self and others in an unsafe environment.