Porter Hills Village - Assisted Living OR Memory Care
Shifts Available: 6:00 am-2:15 pm, 2pm-10:15pm
Qualified candidates must be able to work every other weekend and be part of the Holiday rotation
The Resident Care Assistant is responsible for providing hands-on assistance with the daily care needs of the residents including personal needs. Performs or assist with general care and service needs, which may include grooming, toileting, mobility, feeding, light housekeeping, and laundry.
Candidates should want to be part of a hard-working and supportive team where they will be valued.
At Porter Hills we live by our mission statement by being: “Trusted experts service seniors with grace."
- High School Degree
- Resiliency to deal with challenges and periods of stress based on needs
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple and shifting priorities during the day
- Proficiency meeting the physical and emotional needs of the resident
- Ability to physically care for the elderly
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive spirit to serve others
- Desire to learn new techniques and skills
- Prior care giving experience, even if not formal
You will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families and your coworkers in a diverse and rewarding environment.