Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Commodity Specialist I to join our team in Holland, MI!
As a Supply Chain Commodity Specialist I, you will:
Execute supply chain strategy. Identify supplier quality, delivery, and service issues. Monitor supplier corrective action and coordinate supplier development. Identify and eliminate waste from supply chain.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Business, Logistics Management, Engineering, Psychology or Sociology.
* Ability to lifts parts, materials, and/or products weighing up to 50 pounds to perform supplier profile analysis.
* Ability to transport self for interplant and supplier visits.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Previous Haworth experience.
* Internship in Supply Chain.
* 2 years of experience in Supply Chain, specifically negotiating with suppliers or managing supplier relationships.
* Experience with Microsoft Excel.
* Experience with MRP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Bahn, etc.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally; however, may involve extended overseas trips.
* Working knowledge of supply chain cost analysis and target costing techniques.
* Strong project and relationship management, interpersonal, and team building skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.