Advanced Interiors is the industry leader in providing interior finishes to the residential new home market. We also serve the retail, remodeling, commercial and multi-family markets focusing not only on the products, but also the services that the new homebuilder needs. Our business has grown to include not only flooring, but also a full offering of cabinetry and a Stone Division where we fabricate our own Granite, Quartz and Solid Surface.
Varies per workload, typically 6am-3pm
We have an immediate for a Warehousing Material Prep and Handling Worker. Experience is a plus, however, we are willing to train the right person.
- Pulling orders.
- Material preparation for outgoing jobs.
- Assist Warehouse and Logistics Manager as needed.
- Pickup materials as needed in company trucks.
- Unload trucks.
- Assist loading of vehicles.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the warehouse.
- Process appropriate paperwork regarding all materials.
- Organize inventory.
- Other duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge: knowledge of shipping, inventory, and receiving materials.
- Skills: Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Computer Skills.
- Abilities: ability to lift heavy objects, work well with installers and co-associates, and operate machinery.
- Experience: running a Hilo, general warehousing.
Other warehouse associates, Warehouse Manager, installers, showroom associates, builder design team members
Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively and be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position, with or without a reasonable accommodation, and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others.
After an onboarding period, the company benefits package includes health insurance with prescription coverage, company funded HSA, company matching 401K eligibility, and paid time off. In addition to the benefits package, we offer a team environment with company cookouts and outings each year.