Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Production Planner to join our team in Holland, MI!
As a Production Planner, you will:
Perform production planning and scheduling functions to ensure constraint optimization and availability to manufactured materials for assigned manufacturing area of the ? Plant to support order fulfillment. Manage inventory levels and allocation of manufactured materials according to customer demands and company objectives. Lead continuous improvement initiatives.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Computer Science, or Engineering plus 3 years of experience in material or production planning and control, product modeling, or inventory/warehouse management.
* If no degree listed above, 11 years of experience in material or production planning and control, product modeling, or inventory/warehouse management.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Previous Haworth experience.
* Experience with Haworth systems, such as AMAPS, SPEED, Comstar, and Locator.
* SAP experience.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Ability to understand, interpret, analyze, and troubleshoot information related to production scheduling.
* Understanding of Just In Time (JIT) and Available To Promise (ATP) concepts, theory of constraints, and lean philosophy.
* Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication, both written and oral, skills.
* Ability to interface and collaborate with all levels of management.
* Ability to perform cost benefit analysis while understanding impacts to key performance indicators (KPIs).
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.