- Develop and interprets engineering drawings and facilitates correction of errors on drawings and documents
- Develops calculations and cost estimates
- Develops technical project reports and technical memorandums
- Maintains records or oversees recording of information by others to ensure engineering drawings and documents are current and that engineering-related production problems and resolutions are documented
- Performs QC reviews
- Assists with project pursuits through assistance with development of proposal and work plan documents.
- Assists with the development of project work plans and quality control plans and follows these plans for work on projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 3 to 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Pay is 20$ to 45$ per hour depending on experience.