DS Employment Services LLC has an opening for a Civil Engineering specialist with a Lansing based firm seeking that permanent candidate!
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in civil engineering and zero to five years of experience designing transportation projects. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Candidates will need a strong work ethic with the desire to learn and achieve. Typical responsibilities include:
- Develop and interprets engineering drawings and facilitates correction of errors on drawings and documents
- Develops calculations and cost estimates
- Develops technical project reports and technical memorandums
- Maintains records or oversees recording of information by others to ensure engineering drawings and documents are current and that engineering-related production problems and resolutions are documented
- Assists with project pursuits through assistance with development of proposal and work plan documents.
- Assists with the development of project work plans and support implementation of these plans for work on projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- engineering design: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Someone who applies themslves and is pro-active
Pay ranges from: 20$ to 30$ per hour based around experience.